Friday 13 August 2010

The Material Boy #408


Below: Love the contrasting construction for Neil Barrett's Fall Winter 2010 Mens Collection... need this blazer with different tonal grey and black left and right sides... love the look right down to those leather fingerless gloves!




Below: Check out the pants in different fabrics too...that's subtle visual impact in my books!


Contrasting Constructions: Neil Barrett Fall Winter 2010 Menswear

Fall Winter 2010 collections have now officially touched down onto the stores. So it's time to start spending some Fall Winter $$$:-P

Before any season's splurge, I usually identify which looks are most to my liking so I have a good idea what I really want. Browsing thru the Fall Winter 2010 collections way in advance is a good strategy to plan what to acquire.

And out of all the Fall Winter 2010 collections, I have to point out, Neil Barrett's Fall Winter 2010 menswear resonate with me the most. Powerful looks, neutral tones and in interesting/innovative cuts wow me all over, just like Mihara Yasuhiro's Spring Summer 2010 collection did. I love Neil Barrett's creased blazers and those fabric badges (Which is the easiest and most affordable to buy into the looks). Boots are major for fall, so he is on trend again for the season.

However, one of the most noteworthy highlights of the new Neil Barrett collection are these contrasting constructions using different fabrics incorporated on jackets, pants, shirts and coats. I adore them! It's subtle but visually engaging and different. I want the blazer and pants with contrasting left and right panels. I hope Club 21 at least get the blazer in! It's a must have! Neil Barrett cuts a lean silhouette so slim guys look fab in his clothes, this is especially true for this season's sharp urban warrior influences. His price points are also more lenient on the wallet, so what more can you ask for. I am definitely shopping Neil Barrett this fall, oh yay!

(Oh BTW, I am so cutting the hairstyle of the model on the first pic!)


Below: For Zac Efron fans...Mr Heartthrob (getting better with age) has been spotted wearing lots of Neil Barrett on his promotional tour for latest film 'Charlie St. Claud'. If Mr Efron says yes to Neil Barrett...then I agree hands and feet up too! Love that denim shirt with epaulettes from the Spring Summer 2011 collections..


Source: Neil Barrett

No comments: